Wednesday 25 June 2014

How Mum saw me in the 80's

After a few false starts in Finance and Retail, I started in the Marketing & Communications industry. The first company I started was called Indigo Promotions - I provided what was then called 'Below-the-Line' marketing services ... organising events and promotions on behalf of corporate clients (an example was M-NET the TV company in South Africa, with whom I worked on various events and campaigns, including Comic Relief - Red Nose Day!).

Here's how my Mum reflected me in a letter congratulating me on this new venture...!


2 comments:

  1. And it was through the Red Nose connection with Cape Town Child Welfare that I met Michael!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to add a comment, or send a message to Mum - you know where the keyboard is .... get typing!